If you’re interested in setting up a business in the Netherlands, the first step is to proceed a Netherlands company register search at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce. If your chosen company name is already taken, you need to create a new name for your company. We from ‘Set up your Dutch company’ are able to assist you in searching the register and even help you create a new name for your company if necessary.
If you’re using the Netherlands company register search function, the following items appear on your screen;
– the name of the Dutch entity
– the registered address of the company
– correspondence details
– details about the director(s) of the company
– the number of employees working for your company.
The Chamber of Commerce requires every company to deposit their yearly account information in the Trade Register so every company information is up to date. We are happy to support you in the register search, therefore we need only the following documents;
– the deed of incorporation
– a bank reference about the deposited share capital
– information about all shareholders of your company
– details about the manager and or director(s) of the company.
For more information about the register search and our services please contact us the way you prefer.